Brad is a nationally acclaimed, award-winning nutritional researcher and longevity expert who’s been interviewed on over a thousand radio and television shows including.
BEST SELLING AUTHOR
BRAD is the author of 11 books on health, fitness, aging, nutrition and men’s health, many of them international best-sellers and is the creator of numerous award-winning nutritional products
Honored with the Best in Canada Award for Health Motivator/Educator and Public Speaker in 2010.
FOUNDER AND CHIEF TRIBAL LEADER
Brad is a nationally acclaimed, award-winning nutritional researcher and longevity expert who’s been interviewed on over a thousand radio and television shows including, The Today Show and Canada AM. He is the author of 11 books on health, fitness, aging, nutrition and men’s health, many of them international best-sellers and is the creator of numerous award-winning nutritional products, all of which promote amazing results (unconditionally guaranteed) and are presently sold in thousands of health food and natural pharmacy retail outlets across North America. But the real reason Brad chose to help as many people as possible achieve optimal wellness and healthy longevity, is personal. A little over 20 years ago he watched helplessly as both his parents battled with life-threatening cancers and lost their battles almost six-months to the day of one another. As Brad often says; If only I knew then what I know now... Through his books, lectures and teachings over the years, Brad has helped thousands of people re-awaken their metabolic success so they could look, feel, perform and even think at a much higher level. Through his years of passion, dedication and research, Brad understands that true metabolic success can only be experienced when an optimal; mind-set, diet, lifestyle, exercise and supplementation are implemented properly.
- Brad King is a MS, MFS, Nutritional Expert, Best Selling Author and Keynote Speaker.
- Inducted into the Canadian Sports Nutrition Hall of Fame in 2003.
- Award Winning Nutritional Formulator.
- Brad is listed by Canada’s #1 health magazine—Optimyz Health & Fitness—as; One of Canada’s Top 100 Most Influential People in Health and Wellness!
- Guest Professor at Boucher School of Naturopathic Medicine, teaching the highly-popular Science of Metabolism and Ultimate Male Solution course to fourth year students.
- Highly sought after authority on nutrition, obesity, longevity and one’s health and he has been touted as one of the most influential health mentors of our time.
- Honored with the Best in Canada Award for Health Motivator/Educator and Public Speaker in 2010.
- Sits on the board of Directors for CHI the premiere sports nutrition education center.
- Aside from formulating, manufacturing and distributing his one-of-a-kind supplement line throughout North America, Brad was instrumental in consulting for and formulating nutritional formulas for some of the largest nutritional companies in North America, including two multilevel marketing companies. One of the companies he personally helped, recently sold for over five hundred and fifty million dollars US.
AS SEEN AND HEARD ON
Brad’s depth of knowledge and sense of humor make him a popular interview and he has been featured on thousands of television and radio programs as well as both magazine and newspaper articles throughout North America as a leading health expert. Some of these interviews include:
- The Today Show
- Canada AM
- Kcal9 CBS Los Angeles
- Sacramento and Company
- NBC Connecticut
- Everyday with Marcus and Lisa
- Breakfast Television: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Halifa
- Balance TV
- Your Time With Kim, Austin, TX
- KOOL FM, Victoria, BC—this is a weekly interview—Wednesday Wellness Tip
- BC Almanac, CBC Radio, Vancouver, BC
- At Home with Cheryll Gillespie, Corus Radio Network, National
- Lynn Martin, AM800 CKLW Radio, Windsor, ON
- CFAX1070, Victoria, BC—monthly interview
- Newstalk 1310 KFKA, Colorado
- C.S. Keys Show, San Diego, CA
- The Adventure Show with Mike Falcon, CKNW, Vancouver, BC
- WSVA 550AM, Virginia
- KMMT/KRHV Radio, California
- WBAL Radio/WIYY 98 Rock, Baltimore, MD
- Tim the Health Coach, Titusville, FL
- Waco 100FM, Cowboy Cape, Waco TX
- WJON St. Cloud, MN
- June 6, 2017